Monday, September 23, 2013

my essential oil necklace diffuser.....

I had to replace it once, because I put it on one of the girls to help calm her after she was stung by a jelly fish.  Said child had unscrewed it to take the cotton thingie out to look at it, and apparently didn't screw it on tightly, because I later noticed, that it was gone!  I thought I had heard something fall on my evening stroll, and went out with a flashlight, but never found it.....until the next morning, when I saw it smashed to smitherings in front of my neighbor's house, on the street.  Ironically, hubby is probably the one who ran it over :D  Given the incident, I decided to post a  link of where I purchased this, so I will never be without again!!!!!!  

Lavendar is my essential oil of choice 99.9% of the time ;)

No comments: