Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Eat Dessert First!


 I've realized recently that there's a huge and "contagious" energy where we are potentially creating issues and conditions that may not otherwise have existed, by placing SO much blame on food, seeing certain foods as "bad," etc. This is not the same as those who have known food triggers that need to be respected. I also feel this has the potential to distract from root inner work. I too started getting caught up in this and it started taking the joy out of it. The key is to listen to your heart, instead of trying to follow everybody else's "rules."
It's obviously not one size fits all:)

I'm back to the way I used to be, before FB and social media....just being sensible, following what feels right for us, homemade most of the time, organic when possible...but eating with joy, not "fear." And I find absolute pleasure in finding and sharing new recipes that others may enjoy!


 As I always tell my family, "focus on what you want, not what you don't want." Thoughts are powerful...and THOUGHTS create!  It's no different with food! 

Just my thought for the day.

No comments: