Friday, June 6, 2014

thirty one fun

These fun and fabulous patterns alone and coordinated, just make me happy! They scream summer and sunshine and boating season and beach time to me! Pictured below are more favorites from my personal collection. Looking at the main picture: on the left, with the "S" on (for Sunshine, or Sherry, or Summer;) is the Retro Metro Foldover bag in navy wave. It has two large outside pockets, with that teal pop outlined, and a very large inside zipper pocket. This is a generous bag, that I organize using the large zipper pouches, as well as a medium thermal purch (pictured on the bottom right) to carry snacks for the kiddos. This one is great because it has two shoulder straps as well as a large cross body strap. The straps are nice and comfortable and wide. I just LOVE the pop of teal against the navy and white in the navy wave pattern!
Below the retro metro foldover is my retro metro wallet, in the fun paradise pop pattern....LOVE the pops of orange!!!!
At the top right is my zip top organizing utility tote in navy wave, with a pocket a tote inserted inside (not pictured) for further organization. This is a fabulous everyday tote that is just the right size. It is organized with five exterier pockets, and two mesh side pockets. The embroidery on both the retro metro foldover and the zip top organizing tote, were done in my choice of words and color (orange...my favorite color because it's such a happy color;)
Cute Cute Cute!!!
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. All of these items are of course available in other very cute patterns. 
https://www.mythirtyone.com/sherryiaff/ 
go to events, and join my girls' night out June party!





No comments: