Friday, June 6, 2014

thirty one fun

Fact: I eat VERY well at home.
Fact: I love to go out to eat with my girls, and I don't always make the best choices:)
That said, I made decision to give myself a little "challenge" for the month of June (which I announced to a couple of friends and my hubby to keep me honest:). I've decided that I'm going to NOT go out to eat during the month of June (exception: we have a homeschool field trip planned that involves a restaurant, but they use fresh, local ingredients, and Father's Day, if John wants to go somewhere:). Everytime I'm tempted to go out to eat, I told the girls we will head to the grocery story instead. This will not only be much healthier, but it should save us a bundle of bucks:)
Also, these incredibly wonderful thermals help motivate me; they are so cute (and very well-made) that I WANT to pack the lunches and snacks when we're out and about (beaching, boating, traveling, field trips, or just running errands)!
I have an online/catalog party going through June 15th, if anybody is interested. Even more, the June special is fabulous (see the "more fun summer" photo below), and I personally plan on taking FULL advantage of it! If anybody would like party details, my website or a catalog, please let me know. I'm so in love with the summer catalog and pattern!

https://www.mythirtyone.com/sherryiaff/ 
go to events and join my girls' night out june party!




No comments: