Friday, June 6, 2014

thirty one fun

The round about caddy is another item I love and have found multiple uses for....I originally purchased this for camping! My style of camping is in a popup camper (best sleep ever!!!!;), but that does require that you walk to a common bathhouse for showering, etc. this caddy is very sturdy, water resistant, and has a mesh bottom! This would be great to carry lotions and all of your outdoor playtime needs, onto your beach or boat. It's great for hotel travel too, as it wipes clean so easily!  And I think it would be terrific for art supplies: paint brushes, markers, scissors in the outside pockets, etc.  And it's a VERY cute Easter or any Holiday or Birthday Gift basket (there are some cute  patterns from which to choose!)
Works well as a picnic caddy too... Putting your plastic utensils in the exterior pockets, etc. some use it as a kitchen caddy for all the big spoons and spatulas!
I also purchased a second round about caddy for my camper fridge. I stock condiments, food, etc in this (again, water resistant and mesh bottom), as it makes taking food in and out of my little camper fridge, so much easier!
https://www.mythirtyone.com/sherryiaff/
go to events and join my mamas' night out june party!

No comments: