Friday, June 6, 2014

thirty one fun

this adorable purse is the organizing shoulder bag in natural with daisy craze. I ordered it because it was cute and a cross-body bag....but what surprised me is that this is absolutely the most comfortable purse I have EVER had (and believe me, I'm sort of a purse snob:) I can even wear it comfortably if I'm just going for a walk. It will be GREAT for trips to the themeparks, and other touristy things. But mostly I love it for everyday! The straps are wider and VERY comfortable! The bag itself has a zipper compartment on the outside, a front pocket above the zipper on the outside, a rear pocket, an inside zipper pocket, and two inside pockets. I was actually surprised at how much I love this purse! As a mom, and as a mom who is out and about quite often, I like not only the comfort of a good crossbody, but the safety of it. They offer several patterns, including a burnt orange (my FAVORITE color, I've been on the hunt for a burnt orange purse for years)....so that is NEXT on my list!

https://www.mythirtyone.com/sherryiaff/  
go to events, and join my girls' night out June party!



No comments: