Friday, September 4, 2009

Belated Birthday Post (my hubby's)


For the life of me this year, I couldn't come up with a single thing to "buy" J. for a birthday present. I know, I'm a pretty lousy wife (after all, I buy myself presents all the time:) My girls knew this. So they took it upon themselves to color and make their own wrapping paper and wrap up presents from their very own collections for their daddy. What did he receive? A felt ghost, a plastic hammer, a wooden screwdriver, and a small resin elephant. I was in tears, it really probably was one of the most heartfelt birthday surprises he ever received, from the hearts of his two little girls!

Here are daddy's girls decorating his surprise clown cake:) (yes, this is my dining room, that is my new art piece, but the wall paper backing still remains to be stripped down. If you want to visualize it, it will be a beautiful brownish tone, harvest orange--I am very excited for this transformation!)


Clown Cake for daddy the clown!



Cards from the girls!

We had very yummy home-made spinach lasagna, cheesy garlic bread and salad, all by the camp fire. Now it's time to make a wish, so they can all three blow out the candles. And because 3 y/o fairy felt she didn't blow one out, we relit them for her:)

No comments: