Thursday, September 17, 2009

Proof that I'm relaxing my "no face" Policy!


My pretty 3 year old Fairy Girl--because she looked cute.

J's birthday.


Labor Day weekend, heading to a friend's house for a bark yard party--a wonderful time!


Our 9 Year Anniversary.

Ok, so I've finally after a year of blogging decided to bite the bullet, turn us around and show our faces to the world of bloggers--ok, I'm quite certain, the whole world isn't actually viewing my blog, therefore, I feel pretty secure about taking this leap. Furthermore, I've been getting pretty bored with having to take extra pictures to leave our faces out, and feeling like we're all missing some things by not showing the real photos. So, to prove I'm good on my word, I've posted some pictures from recent events. Get Ready---you're going to be seeing a lot of us now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your girls are lovely! See, that wasn't so hard, was it? I know how you feel. It is OK in my book to be a little overprotective!

Our Blessed Journey said...

It actually feels very good-there's a reason why I waited so long--I was actually stalked for a year in ktown when I was 25--so I'm a bit paranoid--but we're not 25 anymore, are we? Ah heck, we're not even 35--OMG we're closer to 45 now!)

Julie said...

Looking good!