Monday, September 14, 2009

Mini Makeovers


Yes, I do own hair scissors (they're pretty old now, time to invest in a decent pair:), and I'm NOT afraid to use them! (you better watch yourself when you sleep, I'm armed and dangerous:)

My five year old Angel has been asking for "Dora" hair for months now--well, she finally got her Dora hair (5 shades lighter) minus the blunt bangs. I still don't know if her curls will come back--my guess is once we move and hopefully don't have iron-laden water, all of our hair will greatly improve! (yes we have a water softener, yes we have an iron curtain--it is THAT bad!)


My 3 year old fairy girl gave herself a self haircut with her child-safe scissors.


And now she has a rather sophisticated pixie girl cut:) Everyone's happy (and most especially me, with less tangles to deal with!); it's good to cut off a few inches of your hair every once in awhile to give it some life and health--and it really does grow back--(ok, maybe not on Grandpa P and Grandpa R:) BTW---Happy Birthday Grandpa P!

No comments: