Friday, August 27, 2010

Flashback Fridays---My Latest Blog Feature



I'm feeling a wee bit nostalgic and deprived.  I feel nostalgic--because my baby girl is now a first grader, and my littlest baby is now in kindergarten!  Even if we are very blessed to be homeschooling, my little girls are no longer babies and toddlers--they are school-age children!  I feel deprived because I did not enter the wonderful world of blogging until the end of 2008, so I feel I missed out on something by not blogging their baby days.  Henceforth (yes, I indeed said "henceforth":), I'm going to take care of that "craving" with my newewst blog feature--I'm going to join the ranks and host "flashback Fridays."  Get ready for some "flashing"!!!  (note, there is no order, rhyme, or reason to the pictures I post---just enjoy my most adorable babies---they are, I'm sure you'll agree:)

No comments: