Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Blessed Journey---10 Years of Togetherness



















"You were born together and together you shall be forevermore. You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days. Aye you shall be together, even in the silent memory of God. But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you." Kahil Gibran
The journey hasn't always been easy, but together we held each other's hands, never letting go, thus building a very strong foundation for our chosen path of togetherness. It was a day of beauty, a day of celebration, a day to commemorate our loved ones who were viewing from the golden wings of Heaven. We were so blessed to have the gift of the outdoors, as Mother Nature poured her glory out, but withheld for the sake of our ceremony, only to commence when she deemed our outdoor festivities complete. The day was filled with smiles, joy, laughter, family, friends, music, dancing, love, and blessings.
Our day indeed was a Celebration of Life!!!
To my wonderful husband of 10 years:
I walked into the door and there you were. I thank God everyday for having you in my Life! Each and every day and every passing year, our marriage and friendship grows stronger and stronger. We have a beautiful family. We have our health. We have each other.
Together we have everything and we are everything. I can't begin to tell you what you have come to mean to me--but it is EVERYTHING!!!
Thank you for all the Beauty you've brought into my Life, and thank you for picking me up when Life has knocked us down.
We found a true gift in one-another, and I thank God we are together every step of the way, on this, Our Blessed Journey.














No comments: