Friday, July 29, 2011

I Offer Up My Sincerest Apologies...

Hey There, it's me....over there on the left (other left Mom!).  I'm writing to my MANY MANY MANY Blog Fans (ok, it's a bit of a stretch here, I get it--but I know every once in awhile at least one or two of you read my posts, or maybe you did:)  Heck, I admit, I've been boring myself!  But I got ahead of myself here:)

Today, I took a trip down memory lane, read through some of my posts from 2008 and 2009 and 2010...and I think my posts were a lot more fun back then!  But, believe it or not, there is both a rhyme AND a reason for my many recent posts that have been more on the, shall we say "meditative" "Angelish" "New Age Ish" "Hippyish" side....the reason you may ask?  Or maybe you really don't want to know:)  I've been trying to stay "focused" and peaceful as I was very recently certified as an Usui Reiki 1 Practitioner.   Over the next month, I will be doing classwork to be certified as a Master level Kundalini/Practical Reiki Practitioner.  And in the middle of October, I will be flying back to Wisconsin, with a "sister" friend of mine (meeting me, she will be flying from the other side of the country)---we will be sharing a hotel room, and a rental car together (sounds funny, considering I spent over 40 years living there:).  And together we will be receiving our Level 2 Usui Reiki Attunements (certifications), at Holy Hill!  That will be an incredible weekend for us!  We will also be quite busy that weekend with training and related activities, not even sure I'll have time to see my parents...:O 

Anyway, this is just an explanation for all the recent posts.  I've decided to stop boring everyone and myself and get back to my regularly scheduled programming:)  Thank you kindly for your patience through my brief period of, OMMMMMMMMism:D

p.s. I'm not even going to begin to explain Reiki...if anybody is curious, it really is much better that you just look it up.  I recognize this will be a stretch for some, and that is OK!  

Namaste:)

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's cool. Good luck with your next level!