Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Beagle Bracelet

This is a custom project request that I received this week; it is near and dear to my heart.  My very first dog was a beagle...she and I were both born in Kansas :)  I was asked to create a bracelet for someone's sister, as her sister had just lost her beagle.

*click on this link if you are interested in a three wrap custom bracelet:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/127193850/create-it-your-way-custom-request-three?ref=shop_home_active_5

 The colors of the bracelet are Beagle colors!  I love that!
I created this bracelet with a lot of intention, including the use of healing crystals, to bring peace to this sweet beagle's mama.  The photo is the actual beagle, modgepodged onto a charm.   And of course my beloved Piper always hangs out with me when I create my pieces:)



And this is me and my beagle, Heide Bingo Babe (taken, ahem, *a few* years ago;)










No comments: