Monday, June 8, 2015

Spheres, Spheres, and still more spheres have hit the shop tonight!

I carefully hand select my sphere family for their exquisite Beauty and Energy....hand selecting is only the beginning. I bring them home, give them a relaxing Sage Smudge Bath, and infuse them with an Elemental Blessing, Kundalini Reiki, and the Love and Magic of my backyard forest! ....All this, before they arrive to their loving forever home! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DFInspirations/search?search_query=spheres&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
 
Some of the new spheres this evening:
More of my very popular moss agates and sodalites (both are so gorgeous and soothing!), a Rose quartz, a smoky quartz with pretty little rainbows!!!, and an amazing Picasso Jasper!!! (and more!) 






No comments: