Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Every single detail that I put into my little business, is Joyful and Sacred to me

...from the creation process, to the photography which takes place in my Sacred backyard forest, to the smudging and blessing, to the inspirational wrapping....and most especially, the Beautiful connection with each and every customer.
I am SO very Blessed by each and every one of you!

www.etsy.com/shop/DFInspirations






some comments I received today:
from Rita: "I can certainly feel the love when o get a package from you." 

from Dawn:
 "I got my little package in the mail the other day. I love opening packages from you. You take such care - the way it smells, the wrapping, the perfect note. I adore you Sherry

from Michelle: 
"I love my Dragonfly Inspiration jewelry. No matter when or where I always at least once daily comment on my jewelry. If you haven't had a chance to purchase an item you will be overwhelmed by the craftsmanship and the energy and feelings you have upon wearing. It may sound odd or corny to some but I am being honest."

SO very grateful!


No comments: