Thursday, June 18, 2015

I LOVE Moss Agate spheres!

...and others do too, as Moss Agate has been my most popular sphere since I started offering spheres in my collection. Not only does each sphere have its own unique soothing colors, markings, beauty, and personality; but Moss Agate is said to refresh the soul and enable you to see the beauty in all you behold!
You will receive the exact sphere photographed in my listings.
I carefully hand select my sphere family for their exquisite Beauty and Energy....hand selecting is only the beginning. I bring them home, give them a relaxing Sage Smudge Bath, and infuse them with an Elemental Blessing, Kundalini Reiki, and the Love and Magic of my backyard forest! ....All this, before they arrive to their loving forever home! Follow this link to see the Moss Agate spheres I am currently offering:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/224373707/moss-agate-crystal-sphere-with-stand?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=moss%2Bagate



No comments: