Thursday, January 2, 2014

Beauty.....

For the past three years I've adopted a word of the year....a word that really resonates with me.  Last year, my word was "Sparkle"....my new bracelet making metal stamping creations were/are embodiments of my Sparkly, Divine Self.  The previous year my word was "Create"....I remember feeling "stuck" in the creative department as a result of having gone through so much with pregnancies and losses, and suddenly had this HUGE readiness to heal and release through owning CREATE and BEing CREATE.....and in Creative Abundance...I just didn't know what, and had no idea what the Universe had in store for me....until I made that first bracelet:)

This year, MY word that is resonating in a BIG way is "Beauty."  It is my full intention to Deepen into and Embrace Beauty:
To see it,
experience it,
taste it,
smell it,
hear it,
feel it,
know it,
honor it,
celebrate it,
BE it
.....in everything, everywhere, in each and every moment....in its infinite, boundless, limitless eternality....BEAUTY
Beauty

                                                                               Lord Byron:

SHE walks in beauty, like the night
  Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that 's best of dark and bright
  Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light         5
  Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
  Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
  Or softly lightens o'er her face;  10
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
  How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
  So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,  15
  But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
  A heart whose love is innocent!

No comments: