Saturday, January 25, 2014

I had a FANTASTIC birthday!

I received a text from my mom: "45 years ago today we were in an army hospital in Fort Riley, KS during a blizzard. It was a Saturday." Four years ago today, (still residing in WI), we were on a beach, in St. Augustine, FL in 70 degree temps, vowing I would NEVER have a birthday during a blizzard again ..... And 6 months later my birthday wish came true 

Never stop making wishes:  


 Best January bday gift ever! Traded blizzards for beaches. So beyond grateful! 






my sweet little (still 9!) year old angel, made my favorite...banana cream pie!


and my Hubby completely surprised me with the Ultimate Ears 360 degrees boom speaker (made for iPhone, etc).....this has an amazing sound!!! Rockin me some 80's tunes right now....(he said it'll work nicely on the boat too;) 
(he got out of the dishes tonight because I had tunes :D ) 


I had an amazing day and am so blessed with so many amazing people in my life

No comments: