Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bella is home safe!

This beautiful, sweet girl wound up in our driveway today...she was soaked from the rain, she was sweet.  I've spent literally half the day on the phone, on Facebook, driving her into Palmetto Animal League to see if she was chipped, checking with neighbors. the postal carrier, dog walkers, the Fed Ex driver...one man recognized her as having seen her wander around.  And just after 4:30 my neighbor came home (I had already called him, he's a big-time dog person and knows what to do with lost dogs), when some one in a jeep pulled up, made a call, and got out of the car,  to greet Bella...(no tags,  and he said she's chipped but it must not be working).  He's been frantically looking for her all day long.  He had been calling some of the places I called, and the association (whom I had emailed) told him where she was.  This was about an hour after I finally asked the Divine to help find her owners.  And he literally drove to me. 

Happy Happy endings!!!!  

No comments: