Monday, October 19, 2009

More Pumpkin Farms!!













What can I say, except I LOVE pumpkins:) It was 65 degrees and sunny today (we haven't seen a lot of sun as of late) so we decided to get outside and enjoy the spectacular fall weather and colors! We went to Culvers for a VERY LATE BREAKFAST (bad mommy)---and then we headed over to our local pumpin farm--they were closed! They close on Mondays, like restaurants I guess, that work all weekend. So we found not one, but two other pumpkin farms (one I knew about and the other I found just by driving and driving--great way to get to know the Sienna:). Since we already have our pumpkins, I bought apples--so tomorrow when it's raining again we'll make an apple pie and caramel apples!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Carmel apples are soo good! I think I will get some tomorrow...