Thursday, October 1, 2009

Then and Now...


The first picture was taken August 23rd, 2004--Angel's first two little teethies had just popped through. Now, October 1, 2009; just a little over five years later, the first of those teeth is now gone--in fact, it was there this morning, but as of now it is missing in action. We believe it is digesting in her tummy with her lunch:) However I explained to her that we can leave a note explaining what happened, and I am quite certain the Tooth Fairy will find that to be acceptable:) Wow, I'm still amazed at how quickly these past five years have gone!

(p.s. for my smart a&% friends out there:) the "digesting" part is a figure of speech--I am very well aware that this tooth will probably just pass, but it will not digest:)

3 comments:

Karies place said...

Too funny. That's what happened to my oldest child when he lost his 1st 2 teeth. One got lost the other was swallowed. :) Oh this is Karie from WAH.

Our Blessed Journey said...

Hi Karie--thanks for "visiting:)"--gosh we're going to get to know each other pretty well before we even first meet:)

I blame myself--I was too squeamish to "yank" it out:) I should check her plate and the floor, it could still be around.

Julie said...

Wow!