Friday, October 2, 2009

While I am out....

there are some goings-on! This is from Monday when I was away at my Monday band rehearsal. J and the girls decided to be nice to mommy and fold a basket of laundry. Apparently it turned into a MALE fashion show!

And this scene is from last night when I was at my Thursday rehearsal. Here is the recap. Daddy found them going into my linen closet. On the floor of the closet I have several photo boxes--which apparently they had decided to open up and sort through. The photos were all over the floor, and are apparently no longer in any order. Good thing I scanned everything:) Well, they were very upset when daddy said to put them away. They announced they were going to run away----to California. So they opened the door and found it was raining--then they put their rain coats on and went out, but came in announcing they didn't want to be cold and wet on their way to sunny California. Fairy Girl then told daddy she wanted to go outside to see the stars. He explained that because it's raining, the stars are not showing. She then asked to go outside to see the moon. Again, it's raining, no moon to be seen:( Finally she asked her daddy if she could just go out and see the clouds, which they did:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Precious! How did you get J to take photos while you were gone?

Our Blessed Journey said...

You know Julie, I guess some miracles still do happen:) ---I never asked him to do this--they just magically appeared!--and quite frankly over the years I had to ask him to take pix of me with the girls--or we would have NONE and the girls might regret that-- (it probably doesn't hurt that I leave the camera out all the time:)

Unknown said...

perfect...this was great, too bad you weren't a mouse in the house...