Friday, October 1, 2010

A Blast from the Past: A Look Back and a Look WAY Back:)



In case you couldn't guess, the photos above are from my childhood.  Now, take a closer look at the (repeated) baby photos in the upper left-hand corner, and then the baby photo of my dad holding me in the bottom right-hand corner.  Double click on this scrapbook page if you'd like, to enlarge this.  Look VERY closely and compare the babies.  What do you think?  Same babies?  Different babies?  Any observations?.... Bueller......:D  Let's see if you guessed this--what would you say if I told you the baby in the left-hand corner isn't a baby at all, but rather a doll, made in the like-ness of a baby, but not of me--I just happened to find this years and years ago, and thought she looked rather *familiar* :) (although when I created the scrapbook page, there was only one doll photo--I'm not sure how I managed to repeat it into a pattern paper--but it was kind of fun:)



Here's some more fun for you.  In case you couldn't tell, the above photo is not from MY childhood, but rather that of my husband's.  Take a close look (again, double click on the scrapbook page to enlarge if you'd like) and see if you can guess who is whom (for those who happen to know my husband's family:)  Have fun!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Is that Ella and Ann?