Thursday, February 28, 2013

getting ready to do my first craft fair!!!!

i've decided to approach this as the display and presentation are equally as important as my product.  So, i picked a theme, and will soon be creating a practice display table at home.  Living on the coast and all, and in a major tourist destination, I decided i'm going with the beachy/coastal theme....a very soothing escape.  The girls and i will head out later on the hunt for more treasures....hoping to find some cool pale teal fabric to drape over the craft table.  Here are a couple of treasures i already had onhand, from one of our trips to Crazy Beach Boutique:

Photo: Inspirational pieces for my coastal themed craft fair table display
i'm also workin on some displays so my bracelets can be presented at different levels.  i already have these cute primitive crates, so i decided i'm going to flip them over and place some bracelets on top.  since the bottom was rather dull, i tried my hand at mod podging them: 
Photo: Working on some free stylin' bracelet displays for the craft fair
Photo
created a welcome sign on my new little chalk board:
Photo
look closely at the word beautiful...see the smudge?  that's because i spelled it wrong...
i forgot the "u"..... wouldn't that have been kind of sad :D
 Photo: Fun photo bomb ;)
furry photo bomb; of course
 Photo: More beach themed or colored items around my house to use in my craft fair display
UPDATE! 
Today's beachy treasure hunt finds from Crazy Beach Boutique resale shop: make a wish sign, sail boat shadow box, and blue and cream fabric (only $1!!)
 Photo: Today's beachy treasure hunt finds from Crazy Beach Boutique resale shop: make a wish sign, sail boat shadow box, and blue and cream fabric (only $1!!)

No comments: