Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Homeschool Journaling: Farm Life

So, as part of our new curriculum, "Moving Beyond the Page," the girls will be receiving regular assignments to make a journal entry related to the topic-at-hand.

We are discussing Farm Life, as part of our unit about Weather and a dog named Tornado, who lives on a Farm.  (We'll be reading a book called, "Tornado.")

I just wanted to share each girl's (unedited, not even spelling, though I did assist Fairy Girl with spelling;) journal entry, because I thought they were quite humorous:

Little Angel's: 

Farm Life:

It takes a lot of work to have a farm.  Like when crops die.  But anyway working on a farm can be fun.  Like milking a cow can be hard and fun at the same time.  I would like juggling eggs and picking apples and milking cows.  I would like to name my cows Daisy.  Sweety Pie.  Brown Sugar.  Pecan.  And the chickens, Lily.  Rumple.  Maya.  And Shirley.  And the Pigs, Coco.  Burpy.  Sleepy.  and Rusty.  My horses names would be, Buttercup.  Carmel.  Cashew.  And Scarlet.

 Photo

Fairy Girl's: 

Farm Life:

Farm Eggs
Milk
Butter
Flour
= Pancakes

 Photo


No comments: