Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines from my Little Cupids

So, it turns out that at the weeeeee hours of 4 am, my little girls snuck down stairs to begin preparations for the big day (though Fairy Girl wound up falling back asleep on the couch, so her daddy carried her up to my bed;)...Valentine's Day!  A day filled with pinks, reds, chocolates, flowers, and hearts!  This is very central to most little girls, and mine are no exception ;)

Photo
Later, I was called down stairs, because Little Angel surprised me with breakfast; notice the heart shaped toast?  This is key:)
Photo: Karina surprised me with breakfast!  The girls also got up (and fell asleep on the couch;) at 4 am to decorate! Notice the heart-shaped toast;). So, for the ones who think Valentine's Day is a farce, this is what it's all about!! 
My little surprise treats for my clan:
Photo 
Happy Valentine's Day!  More fun to follow, stay tuned......

No comments: