Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sparkle and Create (and always trust;)

So I've seen a common theme as of late where people kind of "adopt" their meaningful word of the year, at the start of the year. I too have experienced this. Last year my big word was "create." I had no idea what was in store for me; I just had these dried up creative juices just ready to burst! Well, a year ago, I attempted to make myself a bracelet. I had never done that sort of thing before, so I was quite surprised when it actually turned out, kind of pretty too;). And, true to being me, I posted a picture of my bracelet, thinking nothing else of it. Well, I think the Creative gods had a plan, because people immediately asked me to make bracelets (I was kind of scared at first;)...and in one year I have now sold around 200, and i've recently started metal stamping to really personalize!! I'm very grateful to everybody! I can't begin to express just how healing "Create" has been!!!! So, what is my word this year? "Sparkle;)". (And ""trust" is an underlying theme word, every year, that keeps evolving;)
   
 

No comments: