Saturday, April 6, 2013

cowgirl boots are HOT!

so I have REALLY been digging the look of cowgirl boots as of late...not all of them...just some, like these (from Country Outfitters):
Photo: We're giving away one of our most popular Old Gringo Boots! Click the link to enter. http://bit.ly/16uJz14
I'm not even sure why?  I DON'T like country music.  period.   Where I live, it's mostly too warm for boots like these...(ok, maybe not this year, but I'm digging a the cooler temps...we have enough warm weather:), I've ridden a horse maybe twice in my whole life? (though once was along the mountain tops of Estes Park Colorado with my high school marching band, so that was kind of cool:)  I think these would look SO cute with a cotton floral dress and a jean jacket...wouldn't they???!!!  I'll probably never get a pair, because they are crazy expensive for cute ones like these, especially for boots that are just not practical in the land of sandy toes and flip flops...(plus I heard they are just not all that comfortable)...but *if* I were to entertain the idea of a pair of cowgirl boots, I most definitely would HAVE to have the brown ones with the little flowers, top left....WOW!!  Maybe my love of these boots began when my little "obesession" with Ilsand Cowgirl began.  She posted pictures from her wedding, and now I have this romanticized vision of cowgirl boots.  Plus she lives on a beachy island...and well, so do I!!  (almost:D)  (I hope Hearther doesn't mind that I snagged her photo...but hey, I give her LOTS of free advertisement, plus I sport more than my share of Island Cowlgirl bling;)  But isn't this crazy cute!
Photo: ...my wedding boots...hearts & peace signs...so perfect how could I not?

(photo by my friend Bronny Daniels)
So, maybe cowgirl boots would be fun someday; we'll see......or maybe it's just best if I just enjoy the pix, and focus on crazy cute FLIP FLOPS!!!!!  Speaking of which, I had better get going....it's time to take the clan to da BEACH!!

have a sparkly flip floppy time of day!
xoxo


No comments: