Friday, April 19, 2013

Girls' Week Out!!!

So, did you miss me?  did you even notice I was gone :D  (gotta love the "scheduled" post ability; I didn't want you to go through withdrawal symptoms this week;)  

Anyway, my girls, Piper and I made the the 5 hour trek to central Florida to spend a quaility girls' week out with Gramma J, Brie, (and Grampa R;)

Here are a few highlights from our week:
 
clocked in lots of pool time!  It was in the upper 80s low 90s all week!






gramma and her girls

Little Miss Angel had her very first salon visit; and took several inches off her hair (unfortunately she now misses her length, but I love that her natural waves and curls have come back!  (not from the picture, that was a curling iron;) 
 Photo: Saw tons of turtles walking on the pier in Eustis!!

and of course there was no lack of wildlife:)

or wild raspberries :)
 Photo: Girls' Day Out
had a fun cousins' day out!


and there was shopping :D  Check out the "lovely" (ahem) bargain I'm sportin' :O


squeezed in a daddy/daughter day!
Photo: Brie, practicing her therapy training work
and some quality time with Ms. Brie....here she is listining to Fairy Girl read a book.  This is a practice session, as Brie is about to graduate as a therapy dog!
Photo: Ms. Brie!
the end:)


No comments: