Monday, April 22, 2013

my foyer table

is now a beach :D 
(I even tried my hand at "crafty" and made the craft paper ornaments on the tree....stamped with the sea critters, made my very first coffee ever!  

recap from yesterday:
fact: 1. I've never had a taste of coffee (except in Tiramisu).
2. I LOVE the smell of coffee, reminds me of my dad and my grandma:)
3. I literally just made my very first cup of coffee, ever!
4. It's instant, in case you were wondering. Folgers :D
5. And I didn't make it to drink; I made it to stain some craft paper (further scented my "prim sauce" with home-made vanilla extract and cinnamon;)
6. After my beer bread is done baking, I will then bake my paper :D 


and here are the results of my baked paper:
  Photo: Beer bread and coffee-dipped paper have been baked to perfection :D
and now, grab your flipflops and favorite towel and come to the beach with me, where life is definitely better!!!





No comments: