Friday, May 23, 2014

artwork gift from my girls for a very special lady

I have a friend I met two years ago.  I met her in my new band.  She touched me.  She touched ALL of us!  She's my age, and has been battling cancer since she was 33.  She's been nothing but an inspirational fighter; always with a smile on her face!  Yesterday, my dear friend and her husband received the very sad news that she would now be entering into hospice care.   There is an outpouring of Love and Prayers, as she's also a band director and has touched SO many lives.  She's VERY inspiring!

These are going in the mail to my friend today; artwork created for her, from my girls:

From Little Angel:


From Fairy Girl, age 8:

a special note from Fairy girl:
"welcome to Happy Land.  What happens in Happy land, well, whatever you wish will come true!"

No comments: