Friday, May 16, 2014

I've added LOTS of new and fun inventory to my Dragonfly Inspirations Etsy shop!

I've been a busy little elf....and the great news.....only $10 each on the new and fun additions!  Anklets and Necklaces...Necklaces and Anklets:)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DFInspirations

Here are a few samples of what you'll find (though I recommend clicking on the link to sift through all the goodies;)

This was all inspired by this little girl...who asked me to make her a ballerina necklace:

I featured this model on the ballerina necklace listing...who wouldn't want to buy from this sweet face:)  Actually, within moments of listing this, somebody favorited this item.  I have the feeling it's because of this sweet face :D

other necklace samples:

 


Celestial Half Moon with Star Necklace on a leather cord


and anklets too!  (I live in the land of flip flops and anklets;)




Silver Color Anklet with a flip flop charm
GREAT gift ideas:)




No comments: