Saturday, May 31, 2014

My June Thirty-one Party Details:

Hi There!

**** We had so much fun last month, I decided to hostess not only an online/catalog Thirty-one Party in June, but also a Girls’ Night Out at my home (message me for address) ....this will take place on Thursday June 12th at 7pm, for those who live near and want a night out, …NO obligation to buy, just come hang with the girls and have some snacks…..
kid-free!!!!)


My catalog party, in conjunction with this home party, will be open from June 1st to June 15th for my friends who can't attend or don't live nearby:) *****

You can browse the online catalog and shop my party by visiting my website at: https://www.mythirtyone.com/sherryiaff/
and select the link at the upper left-hand corner, “my parties.” There is more than one open party, so please be sure to select “Girls’ Night Out June Party,” to view an online catalog and to place an order. The products will ship to my house, and I will make arrangements with you for delivery. If you prefer to have your items shipped directly to you, be sure to select the “direct ship” option in the checkout process (and note, if you don’t live within an hour of me, I ask that you please do that ). Please note, there is an additional $4 charge by Thirty-one for direct shipments.

The party will be open for two weeks, closing on June 15th, to give people a chance to view their catalogs and place orders. Also, Thirty one offers a special every month. For the month of June, there are two utility tote styles that are being offered at great prices for every $35 spent (see attachment for details). The Large Utility tote is one of Thirty-one’s most popular items; and there’s a VERY good reason for it. $10 is an incredible deal. Remember, for every $35 you spend, you are eligible for a June special. When you go to order online, be sure to check the utility tote item number with the alias “S” (for special) to guarantee the special price.

If you are interested in hosting a catalog/online or at your home party with your family/friends please don’t hesitate to contact me for details. Thirty-one offers great incentives for hostesses!

Finally, if I can answer any questions, please let me know.
Peace, Blessings, and Gratitude,

Sherry


No comments: