Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Today I had the most Perfect Mother's Day with my most favorite people at my most favorite place in the whole wide world!  Not sure it gets much better than this:)   The clan made me breakfast, including Little Angel's created recipe of a strawberry slushie....and WOW was it good!  (I'd share her recipe, but it's apparently top secret, and I don't know what it is....but I think Fairy Girl may have shared with Grandma, so I'll try that angle next :D ) I did a little me shopping today; and then the clan took me out to dinner on the Frosty Frog new Patio, followed by icecream on the beach.  Mommy had a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL day with her girls and hubby! 







  I'm not sure how else to phrase this except: I LOVE MY LIFE!

And I am SO SO grateful! 

Wishing all mommies a beautiful day of memories and remembering!

No comments: