Monday, March 1, 2010

Fruit Salad---Yummy Yummy

I had to post this because everytime I put a fruit salad together, it brings me right back to the first time I heard the Wiggles' song---I was up north at my parents' house when my girls were really young, and the Wiggles started singing, "fruit salad, yummy yummy" (etc). My dad and I were cracking up. So anyway, this will mean nothing to anybody not familar with the Wiggles or the song:) But, breakfast was delicious---fruit salad topped with glazed pecans, a dolop of yogurt and some slices of Danish Havarti cheese. (for your listening pleasure---the Wiggles Perform---Fruit Salad for you:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB4MNu6W9sg


1 comment:

Julie said...

Let's make a fruit salad today
It's fun to do it's the healthy way...

We love the Wiggles.