Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jelly Belly Tour


Check out some of these "flavors" (YUCK). They handed out samples of these, but I just couldn't go there!








We headed to K-town yesterday and had a fun little tour of the Jelly Belly Center. The most popular selling flavor is very cherry, and a close second is buttered popcorn (I've always thrown the popcorn ones away, YUCK). The Jelly Bellies were invented in 1976, and it takes between 7 and 21 days to make a single bean. In a one year time-frame, enough Jelly Bellies are consumed to circle the earth five times! (once by me alone:)

It was a fun, free, sweet, and colorful tour via train--I highly recommend!

2 comments:

Julie said...

How fun! And just in time for Easter.

Meg said...

How fun!!!

I agree with you about the popcorn flavor--yuck.

Where is this? It might make for a good summer road trip.