Saturday, March 20, 2010

When You Need Color in Your Life....




I was very pleasantly surprised at the Kiddie menu selection they have at Quiznos--it was pretty decent as far as "fast food" goes--Quiznos is a decent option, especially for vegetarians. They also received these nice coloring packs---Quiznos is A-ok in my book!

So my Angel Girl asked me if these chips were made in Texas. I said, I don't know, I'd have to read the package and see; so I did, and sure enough they were. This really surprised me, so I asked how she knew that, and her response was Sandy on Sponge Bob lives in Texas and she has that same ribbon design that shows on the bag (I apologize I'm not familiar with it--esp. since I have family in The Lone Star--my bad)---I'm just grateful my girls have Sponge Bob to fill in the educational gaps :O


EAT AT QUIZNO'S!!

No comments: