Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Sandbox--Big Truck Night!


I'm kind of sad.  I thought my girls were young enough to go to Betty Brinn, without standing out too much; but last time we were there was almost two years ago.  Last night they had their monthy free family fun night at The Sandbox of Hilton Head--kind of a VERY cute but compact version of Betty Brinn--I'm sad to report that although my girls had fun (despite the masses of families taking advantage of free night)---my girls TOWERED over the mostly hundreds of TODDLERS there.  It was good to do this, ONCE:D

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It is hard to realize they are growing up right before our eyes! I can't believe I have a high schooler! Where does the time go!

Although now that he is high school - there are days I can't wait for him to go. High schoolers can be so moody and temperamental!