Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We Toured a Kazoo Factory


My personal Favorite kazoos: tuba and chocolate kazoos:)




We took a tour of a Kazoo plant/warehouse/museum today!  How many of you can say you've ever done that:)  These are top of the line kazoos (as far as kazoos go:).  This plant molds them, assembles them, stamps them, packages them, and ships them.  They are able to make 1500 kazoos per hour!  After the tour, the girls and I were given the three kazoo components, and were taught how to assemble our own.  We even got to pick our own colors for the body and the bell (Angel Girl picked pink and purple, Fairy Girl: all blue, myself--orange and yellow.).  As we left our little tour, the gal told the girls there was one very special rule though.  They are not allowed to play the kazoos in the car:)  (ya right:)  Oh, I almost forgot, they even sold electric kazoos and amplifiers! Oh, and geeze, I'm really getting forgetful in my fourties!  I wanted to mention, they only have FIVE employees!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Five people can make 1500 kazoos every hour? That just doesn't seem right. :)