Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We Owe Some of You some Thank You's!



Please know, my intentions are VERY good to get this thank you card out to those who so generously sent my Fairy Girl birthday gifts---everything was very well loved!  But, please also forgive me if this card seen above shows up impolitely late:(  That is not my intention.  I have many excuses I could use: we just made a MAJOR relocation from the top of the country, to the bottom; when we moved down here, we didn't really have a house to move into--we "wung" it--which caused us to live in a 500 sq ft cottage for the first week; then we moved into a 2300 sq ft house that we sort of picked out on the web--but that house had way too many issues, so we then moved back to the 500 sq ft cottage.  Then my husband was traveling to OH on business for a week and I didn't want to be alone in the cottage with the kids, so we looked ON July 4th, and made a two minute decision on the house we are now renting, and we moved again!  This house is fine for a rental, but we are tight on space---it's a 1700 sq. ft home--not much bigger than our old house--but we had twice the space up north because of a full finished basement--so, we are rather cluttered here; which leads me to (why do I suddenly have "When You Give a Mouse a Cookie" going through my head?:D) why I'm having a hard time getting the thank you's out--I'll get back to that:D  I could also use the excuse that I'm homeschooling my girls and putting a lot of work into lesson plans now--because one of them is of compulsary school age, for the first time ever---i.e.  it's REAL now.  Or I could use the excuse that we just returned from a week in the mountains; or that the weather is just too darned nice now!  Well, all could be true, and valid--but the fact of the matter is, we are tight on space, and my photo printer is still sitting somewhere in a box; and I'm just too darned lazy to find it and plug it in! (it would literally have to sit on the floor with our current set up:/)  I'm a few months behind in printing out my scapbk pages too.  Soooooo, I will get these out--they will be late--possibly very late--I'm sorry.  But please know, Fairy Girl loved every gift she received (and I'm digging this sock monkey mini and want to know where he came from--she won't let me have it--but that's the one gift we let her open VERY early on her bday---like 2am, because that's when we arrived to our spontaneous trip to the Smokies---and she doesn't do well at 2 am--so that gift saved us from NO sleep:D)

That's it--done rambling--thank you from Fairy Girl!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I bought all of her gifts at the Franklin Park Conservatory gift shop when we went to see the Savage Gardens. :)