Friday, January 25, 2013

Another Day, Another Year Gone by....

Wow, time is truly traveling amazingly fast!  I cannot believe how quickly 2012 flew by!  But, here we are...another January 25th...another year.....and life just keeps getting more and more beautiful every year!  I'm very grateful for the direction our family has gone....how we've grown...how joyful we truly are...how much our time together means to all of us; the girls REALLY cherish family time, and it's more than I ever could have dreamed for!

Here's a recap of how we celebrated my birthday this evening:

Photo: Kind of creepy to be surrounded by the exact same makes and colors of our own vehicles:O
We're headed to Hilton Head Island...we're directly behind two vehicles, in the exact makes and colors of our very own (the photo was taken from our patriot blue grand cherokee)....anyway, this moment was kind of creepy and twilight-zoneISH:O.  We were driving to have dinner in an "Italian" (aka turned out to be a much too expensive seafood restaurant that happened to slap some pasta on the side, and pacify vegetarians of the world with some pasta and veggies and some toxic sauce...sorry to be bitter, but I have the feeling they secretly tried to do me in with a clam sauce or something...I'm currently drinking pepperment tea to rectify the sitatuon:D)  But, J thoroughly enjoyed his seafood and pasta, and the girls enjoyed their food from the kiddie menu...lesson learned, I should ALWAYS stick with the kiddie menu in restaurants...can never go wrong with grilled cheese:D  That Or Panera's...Panera's NEVER fails me:D

Photo
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Little Miss Angel spent her morning baking me a cake...pineapple cake with cream cheese frosting...it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish

Photo
Piper....sweet sweet Piper...he never forgets me, not even on my birthday!
Photo
A Fantabulous Day was had by all!!!!

p.s. I'm still OBSESSED with Island Cowgirls...in case you were wondering

No comments: