Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunsets in South Carolina

ARE AMAZING!  Since orange is my favorite color, I've decided that we're going to have a family weekly tradition of visiting the sunset...either from the May River or from the ocean front.  What, we're on the Atlantic?  That won't work?  Ok, ya, maybe, but once a week, we will be on water to view our amazing sunsets as a family.  Tonight we started our tradition, down by the May River, and if the photos (taken from my iphone) show even a fraction of just how spectacular the colors were this evening, then I'm happy...because the colors were AMAZING!  We then headed over to a local pizza favorite, Fiddle Head, and WOW was it good!  And coming from a MAJOR PIZZA town in WI, and so close to Chicago which is famous for its pizza...that says a LOT!  (we should have gone to Fiddle Head LAST night...we would have saved a boatload of money, and I would have been a much happier bday girl with my meal:D)

We also have plans on heading down for an occasional sun rise on the ocean-front...but that will not be a weekly event....( we're kind of night owls:D)

And, without further adieu:
 Photo: January 27, 2013 May River

 

 
 

No comments: