Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gifts of the Heart

2012; the year of craftiness....I've always been a self-proclaimed non crafty person (though I LOVE other people's crafts, and I buy them too;)....but a year ago or so, I've had this huge inkling to start expressing myself creatively again.  It's as if my creative well had been dried up for so long, and now it's just overflowing with color and sparklies!   This manifested into my accidental bracelet business (I say "accidental" because I attempted to make myself a bracelet one day about one year ago, and low and behold people started requesting my bracelets...and lo and behold, Dragonfly Inspirations was born!)

Fast forward one year later, and this crafty drive has very much become a way of life for us; from decorating our home to our little girls' day outings to gift-giving!  And I LOVE it!  Creativity is the vital life force...Creativity is LOVE!  We all create...our lives, every moment of everyday.  It's not separate...it IS!

And now, here are the birthday gifts, hand crafted from the hearts and love of my two beautiful little girls:



Knotted "shoulder" warmer from my 8 year old Little Angel

Photo: Home made birthday gift from my 7 yr old:)

Sweet art from my Sweet Fairy Girl
Photo: My sweet 8 year old girl made me this beautiful surprise necklace for my birthday; complete with a clasp!
A surprise necklace, complete with a clasp! from my Little Angel!

Gifts from my sweet girls' precious hearts :)

This is what life's all about!

No comments: