Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Sort of Have This Addiction.....

It's called Island Cowgirl...remember my gorgeous Dragonfly Earrings I landed a few months ago?  
 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, and wear them ALL the time!!  I feel inspired in my own creations by hers....we don't have the same style, by anymeans...so I'm in no way, shape or form "copying" her ideas...my ideas are mine, and I like to think my creations have a life force of their own....but she inspires me with her sense of whimsy. 

 

(I want this one;)
Photo: <3<3<3 ..who strung these lightbulbs on my antlers?...<3<3<3
This is Nigel...her dog...I LOVE him...maybe he's the reason why I fell in love with her creations?  
Because if truth be told, I was NEVER big on silver.....until I met Island Cowgirl!
Photo: <3<3<3...feeling our cowgirl side today...what are you feeling...<3<3<3
Oh, and she LOVES horses (being a cowgirl and all)...she lives on a ranch in Cali and has her own.  
She does various fund raisers to assist with horses....I love her love of nature, her simplicity, and her style!

And of course I REALLY love her jewelry!

Necklaces
 The End (at least until I purchase my
  next Island Cowgirl piece!!!)

No comments: