Thursday, January 24, 2013

January Garden Update:

Photo: Amazing how hearty herbs are!

The herbs are quite hearty!

Additional insight: 
I now know why my potted herb garden was thriving through the winter...I picked the pot up to put it on a table...there were holes in the bottom of the pot and the herbs had rooted themselves into the garden...and I just ruined their ingenious plan :(

Photo: I love my backyard woods!
Partially because we put fencing up around the garden area, to protect the produce from this guy (girl?)

Photo: The hot peppers we accidentally planted won't die either;D
the accidental hot peppers (aka hubby wasn't wearing his glasses when he picked up the plant or seeds;)...just won't die!  I have no idea what to do with these (but we do use them when armadillos come into our yard;)
Photo: Ahhhhhhhhhhh; amazing coastal breezes today....
the coastal breezes are amazing today; life is quite good:)

No comments: