Saturday, January 26, 2013

Island Cowgirl Revisited

So like I've been saying (over and over and over again:)...I kind of sorta have this secret love affair going with Island Cowgirl...ok, maybe it borders on down right obessessiveness?  I've pinned everything she has on pinterest...and, well, I think I really NEED one of her necklaces.  She has a beautiful dragonfly necklace, which precisely matches my Island Cowgirl dragonfly earrings....but, I just don't do matchy-matchy....so, here are some of the contenders, showing back and front where photos are available (hey, go with me here, I'm thinking outloud:D):



 

The way they look and what they say are equally as important to me.
 

 

I normally wouldn't wear a bird (except an owl;), but I really do love this one.


well, lookie lookie, here's an owl!  I'm not sure I want the leather cord (because these pendants are smaller and I would layer my bling with my other necklaces), but I can change that out easily enough, and it's actually a lot cheaper with the leather cord. 
Ever After Necklace
I like this one!  But there are no words inscribed on the back, so this one's out.

 
Nothing wrong with beautiful butterflies, but I kind of wish this one had a dragonfly on it....but I'll keep this one in mind...I REALLY like the back!

UPDATE.......WINNING NECKLACE....
I REALLY LOVE THE BACK!!!!



I'll think about this one; again, much cheaper with the leather cord, which, doing jewelry now, I can probably figure out how to swap it for a chain...in fact, I'm quite certain I have some bulk chain to work with!




I love the front, but not digging the verbage...or the chain..I feel lik my hair will get caught in it or something.



this isn't for me; but I LOVE it and had to include it:)



Now this one is pretty darn awesome!
Love Squared Necklace
it's cute


Peace Is Happiness
sweeeeet!  Kind of says it all!
 

 same idea, different cord....


 

Just because this is too matchy matchy with my earrings, doesn't mean I didn't want to post the photos...I LOVE my earrings!


 
this one's actually a VERY high contender on my list!
LOVE sunflowers, and the inspirational phrase is all me!



Tender Heart Necklace
this is just sweet
Treasure Life Necklace
I do like this, but unfortunately it would have to stay on the leather cord....


Well folks, that concludes our brief tour Island Cowgirl.  A decision has not been made yet, which means, maybe I should wait as she comes out with new designs or until I KNOW!  But, feel free to visit http://www.islandcowgirl.com/
I just really love her style and have given J full permission to just freely pick from her site, when he's in search of a gift for me;)



No comments: