Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mountain Dew!

I don't do drugs; I don't drink (often, been 1.5 yrs since my last beer:); I DO do rock and roll (70s and 80s:D)---I don't drink soda too often---except--MOUNTAIN DEW---I picked up a nasty Mountain Dew Habit--that keeps coming back to haunt me off and on---and yesterday I did NOT replenish my inventory!!  and today, I'm about to go banging on my neighbors' doors to see if they can help:O:O:O  ...  Mountain Dew withdrawal symtoms:O:O  (it's not the caffeine, I have never even had a single sip of coffee!! it's the taste!!) 

The good news is, there are certain foods, mainly foods not on the "healthy" choice list, that I am NOT even capable of consuming without a soda (such as pizza and tacos)--that said, if I can manage to kick this nasty little habit, then maybe I can kick a few others too!  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers during this most challenging time in my life! :)

No comments: