Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our Egyptian Pyramid Project!



I know "y'all" (I am in the south now, over a year, and it's starting to sound NORMAL to me??? scary) have been waiting on pins and needles to see how our week one of homeschool Egyptian project faired!  So, here's the scoop.!  Rome was NOT built in one day, you know!  


And, well, perhaps I was overly zealous when I thought we could create our own hardening clay (for the first time ever) as well.  I mean, an artist I am NOT!  or maybe it was the fact that due to the lack of creme of tarter in my spice rack (never replenished after leaving WI:), I found the only recipe that didn't call for it?? or at least called for ingredients I had onhand??  I mean, it could be possible this was a RECIPE FAIL...right?


 I repeat... Rome really was NOT built in a day!


And neither were our pyramids:(



No comments: