Thursday, August 11, 2011

Run Run as Fast as You Can....

I have a love affair, with my beloved late Gingerbread House of Wisconsin!  It was just such a cozy and inviting escape, especially during those times and weather conditions that proved to be challenging.  As I've alluded to, I miss a few things in Wisconsin--I miss my bands, pumpkin farms, apple farms, cozy weather (just a LOT less of it:), and my beloved Gingerbread House!  My Gingerbread House Suite (home decorating project) is actually coming along VERY nicely and WAY ahead of schedule!  I wasn't planning on tackling it until we had our attic insulation done (no plans on the when yet, need more $--we did just have some major moves and expenses associated with them, afterall, time to get back to sense and sensibility:)...but I have incentive to get the room as "done" as possible....and part of that incentive is a home for these cute little guys pictured above?  They smell so yummy of vanilla and cinnamon, they are so cute and grungied; and they deserve not to be homeless!  Wouldn't you agree?  Stay tuned for the big reveal, coming soon........OH, and these guys are potentially directing me to take on a new hobby....creating my very own VERY primitive VERY grungied up little ornies (and bigger ones:)---I'm so addicted to them--but they HAVE to have a very particular look; I'm quite picky about my grungied up primitive ornies you know:)  (Wait til you see my Christmas tree this year!  even my tree skirt is all grungied up!)..... Next step....after 42.5 years of resisting, it is time that I learn how to sew....

No comments: