Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our New Fav Place to Chow!

This place is DELISHEEEEEEEE YO!  It really is!  A new friend of mine highly recommended it--it's an organic vegetarian place on Hilton Head and it's definitely our new love---it's also VERY inspiring--for me, vegetarian girl...to possibly go back to the days when I used to cook and eat a LOT healthier!  (that's why I stole their menu, so I can steal menu ideas--I learned this trick from my mommy:)

We desired a little outing today, so we headed over the bridge to the island with the intention of going to the beach, specifically to collect sand for our upcoming Egyptian Pyramind project---yup--we went to the beach, collected sand and left--that's it!  But, since we actually did drive 15 miles to do this, I thought it was a great excuse to stop at Delisheee Yo!  This place is s'wonderful!  We just went in for a treat of frozen yogurt and what a treat it is!  You choose three toppings (on a "tart" organic frozen yogurt--this is the REAL DEAL folks!).  Mine (pictured below) was topped with banana, pineapple and coconut!  C'est TRES Yum!  I also found out they grow their own herbs on site, and use them in their cafe--and these are their sunflowers--I "heart" sunflowers!   I LOVE flowers, but have very little interest in maintaining my own--that's why we had to have a forest on our property--you know, for visual interest:) Anyway, they will be harvesting their own sunflower seeds for their cafe!  

Next year, planting sunflower seeds!!  (or is that something you plant in the fall??)  They are just way cool!



No comments: